Social Distancing Guidelines
- Certain vehicle availability will be limited due to the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak.
- Bookings made with vehicles that are not compliant with the 2 meter social distancing regulations will be switched to a suitable vehicle where SD (Social Distancing) can be followed.
- All our vehicles that will be in operation are MPV’s. These ensure we can comply to the 2 meter social distancing guidelines for all travel.
- All our vehicles, where possible, will have a screen separating the driver and passenger area. This will ensure you and kept in a very clean environment for your safety.
- The vehicles will be cleaned thoroughly after each booking so to provide you with total peace of mind.
- We will be following all safety precautions to ensure travel will be safe for all parties and on each booking.
- During the booking you will be provided with access to hand sanitiser and tissues.
- If you are travelling with luggage then please ask your chauffeur for support on how we are complying to social distancing. We have a very clear procedure and the one page support sheet can be downloaded here very shortly.
More information will follow on our social distancing policy but if you require any further information at this time then please let us know. Contact us on email@example.com
For all clients travelling we request you to download the below link so you are fully aware of the process we are adopting during time.